Monday, September 13, 2010

My top 200 Achievements cut down to100




Here are my top 100 achievements in no particular order.


1. Learning to walk.
2. Learning to talk.
3. Learning to write.
4. Learning to read.
5. Realizing that I could sing (even though I’m not that good at it)
6. Learning to go to the bath room on my own.
7. Learning to tie my shoelaces.
8. Learning to comb my hair.
9. Having my first friends.
10. Learning to do ballet.
11. Taking part in concert in Pre- School in which I did a ballet routine.
12. Being able to dress myself.
13. Being able to wash myself.
14. Learning to swim.
15. Going to primary school.
16. Learning the alphabet
17. Learning how to hold a paint brush
18. Learning to paint
19. Learning to paint
20. Learning to ride a bicycle
21. Learning to make a sandwich
22. Learning to iron my clothes
23. Winning the girl’s under 8years 50 metres race in Primary School.
24. Winning the girl's under 9 years 50 metres race.
25. Winning the girl's under 10 years 100 metre race.
26. Winning the girls under 11 years 50 metre race.
27. Winning the girls under 12 years 100 metre race.
28. Winning the girls under 13 400 metre relay.
29. Making the top 5 learners lists in grade 7.
30. Bing selected to be a atheltics team leader.
31. Representing my primary school in athletics.
32. Being selected to be a prefect in primary school.
33. Recieving a scholactic achievement award in grade 7.
34. Being awarded the Victrix Lidorum award in grade 7.
35. Completing my pathfinder course (similar to scouts)
36. Learning to wash the dishes .
37. Being able to travel by public transport on my own.
38. Awarded a Scholastic achievement award in Grade 7.
39. Awarded a merit certificate for Good leadership qualities and hard work.
40. Being accepted to attend Pinelands High School.
41. Being selected to be class the class representative.
42. Being selected to go on the Rainbow camp.
43. Learning about other cultures at the Rainbow camp.
44. Being selected to play in the 1st team basketball.
45. Passing matric.
46. Getting my first holiday job.
47. Convincing my parents to travel to JHB with my friends without any adult supervision.
48. Learning to use a digital camera.
49. Going to Sun City, what an experience.
50. Completing a course in Management Practice.
51. Climbing Table Mountain.
52. Going on the Table Mountain Cable car.
53. Going on the cobra on number of times, without being scared.
54. Being voted as the treasurer for my church youth group.
55. Completing a course in wine tasting as a part of the Tour Guide module.
56. Learning how to do CPR.
57. Completing my 1st year studying towards obtaining a degree in Public Relations Management.
58. Completing my 2nd year studying towards obtaining a degree in Public Relations Management.
59. Shooting an advert as part of the Videology module.
60. Completing my 3rd year studying towards obtaining a degree in Public Relations Management.
61. Getting my learners.
62. Learning to drive.
63. Being selected to undergo my in-service training at Engen Petroleum.
64. Working in a corporate environment for the first time.
65. Being accepted to do my Btech.
66. Completing my in service training.
67. Graduating in 2010
68. Passing the Btech first semester.
69. Learning to use a computer.
70. Hosting a successful 21st birthday party
71. Passing Media Studies 1
72. Passing Media studies 2
73. Passing PR 1
74. Passing PR2
75. Passing PR 3
76. Passing Communication Science 1
77. Passing Communication Science 2
78. Passing Communication Science 3
79. Passing Business management
80. Passing Videology
81. Passing Marketing
82. Passing Tourist guiding
83. Passing Psychology
84. Passing Management Practice semester 1
85. Passing Research methodology semester 1
86. Passing PR 4 semester 1
87. Passing Communication Science 4 semester 1
88. Visit a charity for the first time and helping out for a few hours.
89. Taking part in 20km walk from Green Point to Campsbay to raise funds for starving school children.
90. Being able to witness the 2010 World Cup on African soil.
91. Being alive and well.
92. Being more conscious about what I eat.
93. Starting to excercise.
94. Trying to keep up with my blog posts.
95. Coming up with a workable business idea.
96. Being able to find my way around Indesign.
97. Completing the Project Management task.
98. Making it through the third term of tech.

99. Having the courage to register my own business.

100. being where I am today.

I could only think of 100 achievements. You will simply have to watch this space for my next 100 achievements.

Signing out> Sbosh

No comments:

Post a Comment