Monday, September 13, 2010

Have you figured out the second head fake?


Well I haven’t even figured out the first head fake, but I am expected to know what the second head fake is. All I understand about what a head fake is, is when a message is intended to articulate a particular meaning, but you understand it differently or have a different perception compared to what the speaker was expecting the listener to grasp or understand.

An example would be when a lecturer lectures to its students and expects the students to be motivated to reach their goals, but some of the students may grasp something else from the lecture such as; one could discover that they are in the wrong career field or that they want to study further before they go out in to the industry.

Or maybe the second headfake is about discovering what is most important to you? What is the most important thing in your life? Well I think this is a tough question to answer, and I feel that it is hard to pin point just one thing. It looks like I will have to choose three, the first being my family, secondly having a relationship with God, lastly achieving my goals.

Signing out> Sbosh

No comments:

Post a Comment