Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Andy Warhol said. “In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes.” You can’t choose the 15 minutes but why would you be famous?


I would have to be famous for making a difference to humanity. It would have to be something I would be remembered for many years. I wouldn’t want fame from appearing on a reality show such as Idols or Survivor that is such a cliché. Maybe I would be famous for discovering a cure for cancer or HIV, just imagine how many lives would be safed. Then again if I were to discover a cure for cancer or HIV I might be famous for more than 15 minutes as it would be a huge breakthrough in medicine and science.

Yet again, I can’t imagine everyone in the world being world famous as individuals. All six billion of us humans on the planet? Though we as South Africans have been world famous for the past months because of hosting the world cup. The entire world was watching us in order to see if we could pull of a world class event and to their surprise we did. I guess I will just have to wait and anticipate my 15 minutes of fame.

Signing out> Sbosh

No comments:

Post a Comment