Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Loosing someone…


Loosing someone and crying for them means that they were a very important part of your life. They made a difference in your life and you may only relies this once you no longer have them in your life.

That hole or gap you feel in side yourself takes a while to close up or does it ever close up completely? I find it weird all of a sudden not seeing someone you were used to seeing every day. When my grandmother passed away earlier on in the year I told myself that I would pretend as if she was on holiday somewhere having the time of her life, but this didn’t provide much comfort as I knew that I wouldn’t see her anytime soon; it was just something that kept me going for a while. Knowing that she is no longer in pain but resting from the journey called life brings me some sense of peace and reassurance.

Not a day goes by without me thinking about her, wondering what she would be saying about various things happening in my life. Oh how I miss her smile, hearing her soft voice, her jokes, her sharp comments and calling her name. Her time on earth was a heavenly gift and I am great full for having my grandmother in my life.

May she rest in peace.

Signing out> Sbosh

No comments:

Post a Comment