Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The year 2010…

The year 2010, when you first came to existence I was filled with so much excitement looking forward to what you would bring us.

The year 2010, you brought so much pain and sadness when I lost my grandmother on January 28.

The year 2010 you brought so much hope and joy to our county when we hosted the World Cup from June 11- July 11 with the whole world watching what we as South Africans were capable of.

The year 2010 you have united our nation and put our country on the map.
The year 2010 you brought a very challenging year. Studying this year has taken a lot of hard work and determination and has shaped be in to a better individual who is ready to take on the industry next year.

The year 2010, you have taken away from me loved ones but you have also introduced me to new people and brought me new friends.

The year 2010, you have given me strength and courage to face each day with an open mind and I have been able to identify that there are endless possibilities out there.

In about two months time, we will part my friend and it will be as if you never existed, but I will forever remember all the things that happened during 2010 and I shall remember that they all happened for a reason; a reason which might have not been apparent at the time.

Signing out> Sbosh

No comments:

Post a Comment