Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Being at school for 17 years…


Being at school for 17 years, means that I have been studying most of my life. I haven’t experienced life without having to worry about assignments, exams, tests and presentations. I have always had school keeping me busy and on my toes. I just can’t seem to stop wondering how my life will be without studying. Studying has always been a way of keeping myself challenged and preoccupied. I have heard people say that they have returned to school merely because they felt that they needed to challenge themselves. What I do know right now is that I need to take a break from studying and live my life with out studying for at least a year or so.

I hope to study further because I have realised that it is important to keep on studying as it empowers you as an individual and it opens up opportunities. The biggest reward is walking up on the stage and receive your qualification on graduation day; you look back on the time and effort you put in order to get there. That feeling is indescribable; it’s something that you are simply grateful for.

Here is to the future and what it holds.

Signing out> Sbosh

No comments:

Post a Comment