Tuesday, August 31, 2010

If I was given a retake in any part of my life, which part would it be?

This is a tough question as we all do have a part of our lives we would want to retake. Maybe it was the happiest moment of our lives that we would want to relive again and experience the joy we felt on that day. Or it could have been the saddest day of our lives that if we went back in time we would prevent it from happening.

They say that everything happens for a reason and that we learn from our mistakes, well we should be learning from our mistakes; though I know some people who don’t. I do believe that I wouldn’t take away the rain (hard times) in my life as they made me the person I am today. We have to accept the way things turn out in life and just look ahead and focus on making our futures the best they can be.

No one said that life is an easy journey; I have grown to learn that it is full of ups and downs; you never know what to expect. One just has to dust themselves up when they fall and try again.
Make the best out of your life by living a purpose driven life.

Signing out> Sbosh

No comments:

Post a Comment