Monday, February 15, 2010

VDAY


What is the whole fuss about valentines day? Every one who is in a relationship expects to be spoilt by their significant other on this day. May it be by receiving expensive gifts, be taken on a romantic holiday, having a candle light dinner for two or breakfast in bed. It all depends on how creative one can be. Why should one wait until this day in order for this to happen ? One can celebrate vday every day if they want to. I think that vday is just a money making day for businesses all across the world, who ever came up with it must have been really creative. I can't believe that vday is the second biggest day people buy greeting cards for loved one, the biggest being Christmas.

What happens if you don't celebrate this day? I guess nothing...
So then why should I celebrate this day? February 14 is usually just an ordinary day for me. I choose to celebrate love when ever I feel the need to. I don't need to follow what ever one else does.

1 comment:

  1. Me neither i don't celebrate it because we are right in the middle of it everyday.

    ReplyDelete