Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Your own happiness comes first…



Have you ever been in a position in which you find that your own happiness is influenced by people around you? You compare the way you live your life with people around you even though they have different values and believes. You may find that you have compromised many things in order to be happy when others haven’t. I was at a point in my life where I thought that I was compromising a lot of things in order to be happy.

I soon realised that maybe it is best to stick with what I have in my life even though it has meant that I have had to compromise, because firstly I don’t know how long the happiness will last and when I will be completely happy or content with what I have in my life.

So I have decided that I should live for the moment and stick with what makes me happy right now and not worry about what others have to say. I should simply put myself first.

Signing out> Sbosh

No comments:

Post a Comment