Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My bucket list…


There are many things I would like to accomplish during my life time, but I don’t think that I will be able to mention a hundred. These include in no particular order obtaining my Master/ Honours Degree, travelling the world, going on a road trip across at least three provinces in the country.

A helicopter ride would be quite an adventure or even a hot air balloon ride, visit the Zambezi River, ride a quad bike, go on a yacht, go on a ocean cruise, establish my own successful business, make exercising a routine, get married and have children, see the seven wonders of the world, have a feature written about me in a magazine, make a life changing difference to someone’s life.
Go on a real shopping spree meaning I would have to spend about R10 000 on shoes and clothes in just one day.

These are just a few of the things I would like to undertake before I die.

Signing out> Sbosh

No comments:

Post a Comment