Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My big fat BIG dream.

My big fat BIG dream would be to travel the world on an unrestricted budget. I have never travelled outside of the South African borders in my entire life. My trip would have to commence right here in Africa therefore my first stop would be Zambia; merely because I would love to witness the Zambezi falls with my own eyes, as I have heard so many accounts of it.

The next stop would have to be Madagascar; it seems to be a beautiful island with wonderful creatures and beaches. My journey would lead me to the continent of Asia, where I would begin with Thailand. Thailand seems to be a beautiful country with a rich heritage and various national monuments. I would then possibly visit China and India which are next door to each other in order to experience their ambient culture and the way they live. I would also make a stop at United Arab of Emirates and visit Dubai to experience the glitz and glamour the city is known for.

I would then travel to the continent of South America, and the county I would visit is Brazil. I would make it to Brazil in time for the Rio Carnival as I have heard that it is the best time to visit the country.

I would then visit the U.S.A.; there are so many cities I would like to visit there. These cities include Los Angeles, Miami, New York City; the concrete jungle where dreams are made of.
My last stop would be Europe and the countries I would visit include France, Italy, Greece, England, Germany, Spain, Scotland and Switzerland.

I would like the to have the opportunty to be exposed to numerous cultures and lifestyles in my life, traveling the world is something that I simply have to do in my life time even if it means travelling to simply a few countries.

Signing out > Sbosh

No comments:

Post a Comment