Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mapping out our own destiny…

Each individual is responsible for mapping out their own destiny. Each day we live our lives we should think about what we want to achieve in our life time. We only live once therefore we should dream big, aim high and not allow anything to stand in our way.
My communications lecturer gave us an exercise in class in which we had to write our five year goals as well as our long term goals. Writing out your goals makes you think about what you want to achieve in life. My lecturer further stated if you write down your goals you are sure to achieve them as your goals are something that you feel strongly about. She further stated that each individual is responsible for their own destiny.

This made me think a lot about how I want my life to turn out. I have many dreams that I would like to see come true, but I am the only person who can make that possible. I need to be determined, have self discipline and self confidence in order to ensure that I achieve my goals.

Through the grace of God, I hope that my life will turn out the way I hope it will.

Signing out >Sbosh

No comments:

Post a Comment