Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It is better to practice a little than talk a lot.

We have heard it so many times, that as humans we tend to talk a lot rather than actually acting on what we say we will do. I am also guilty of that, saying that I will do something fully knowing that I won’t actually do it is wrong. In some casess , I say that I am going to do something in order to please someone while fully knowing that I have no intentions of doing so .

If you continue to talk a lot and not practice what you say, you will start to appear as someone who is unreliable and full of empty promises. There might be a ton of reasons that prevent people from practising what they preach, but I simply hate it when I come across people who don’t practise what they preach, especially if they go around criticizing how other people live their lives. Those people in actual fact do the very same things they are adamant that they don’t indulge in; behind their closed doors, the only difference is that they are more careful concerning the way they display their actions in public. There are so many hypocrites out there as it is so easy to say things than actually doing them.

I challenge myself to practice a little than talk a lot, are you also up to the challenge? Come on lets be those who stand out from the rest.

Signing out> Sbosh

No comments:

Post a Comment