Tuesday, March 16, 2010

If I were the boss?



If I were the boss I would sit in my office all day and pretend to be hard at work , meanwhile I would just be giving orders left, right and centre, telling my subordinates what to do and what not to do. I would give my subordinates grieve when they miss their deadlines and tell them what idiots they are. When they have done a tremendous job, I would take all the credit for it and bask in their glory, while they would sit back and envy me. I would be their incharge therefore I would be untouchable.

What kind of boss would this make me? Trust me it would make me a boss from hell, something I would certainly not want to be.

If I were the boss, firstly I would have to pinch myself just to make sure that I am not dreaming. I’m sure I would have worked very hard to reach that position and I would use it to my best ability.

I would be the kind of boss who encourages and understands their subordinates. I would be a boss who is approachable and not above everyone else. I would make informed decisions and be self aware of my thoughts and actions and also lead with integrity.

Signing out> Sbosh

1 comment:

  1. lol you are very funny. I couldn't possibly imagine a strict sibongile going at her employees... lol

    ReplyDelete