Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We are afraid of the wrong things.


What brings about fear? Why does it exist, I ask my self. One comes across people who are scared to fall in love because of fearing to break up and being all alone again. They would rather not experience the heart ache of break ups, which is what most people call a part of life. Some people are scared to try new things because they fear failing.

Failure is viewed as something that is unacceptable by many people so they prefer to not take risks or try new things. Not trying new things means not opening your self to new ideas or ventures and you end up limiting your possibility to grow as an individual.

Fear shouldn't’t prevent us from facing the unthinkable; people should change their mind sets and be willing to try new things because you may never know what it may bring. What I tell myself is ; if at first I don't succeed, I can always dust my self up and try again.

One important lesson in life is to learn from your mistakes which will make you grow as an individual and craft you into a better person. Don't let fear hold you back from reaching your full potential. We are all afraid of something, because you are not human with out fear.
Signing out> Sbosh

2 comments:

  1. Fear is good, that's what makes us human. But overcoming an obstacle doesn't necessarily mean you're brave it means you have managed to put your fear aside... I always want to try new things but sometimes, even if i'm motivated, my means are limited...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with donat's statement fear makes us human but sometimes we can't differentiate with fear because we get sucked into it so much, we fear to see the light.

    ReplyDelete